Online Course Refund Policy
Students who enroll in an online course occasionally change their minds for one reason or another or life situations happen. Regardless of the reason, we believe there should be a definite refund policy for students who decide not to take the course. Refunds for online courses are only given under the following circumstances:
- The student/user did not access any portion of the online course AND the student/user requests a refund, in writing via email within three business days from the date of the registration (email notification sent). There will be no refunds for any online courses (or curricula) once a course has been accessed in any manner.
- A full refund will be issued if the request is made within three business days.
- There are no refunds if any course videos or materials have been played or accessed.
- There are also no partial refunds even if payment plan is selected at the start.
- If payments don’t go thorugh within 5 days of the date charged during your payment plan – you will be unenrolled from the course.
Please understand that with the enrollment and access to your online course, you have read and agree to the aforementioned refund policy.